Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Maths Reflection

Maths Reflection

Well you know that today I will be telling you guys what I did in Maths today.
So we had to have black and white paper and we had to cut it in squares 8 x 8.
It has to be rotational and reflective. You have to do it different patterns because Mum
doesn't like doing a boring black and white like a chest board. I did 2 blacks and 2 whites and
I had a little problem. The problem was that I did it black, white, black and white. If I turn it it is still the
same, but if I reflect it it is not the same. So I had a great idea and my idea was that if I swap the black in the outside and the white in the inside and if I fold it will be reflective.

I hope you learnt something new about REFLECTIVE and ROTATIONAL!

Image result for maths logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.