Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

My Coolest Reading Response Journal!!!

Reading Response Journal


Title: Shelter from the wind

Author: Janice Marriott

Today I read about a boy who wanted to give flowers to his teacher from school.

I feel happy about what I read today because the boy gave the flower to the teacher and the teacher was calm and surprised.

My favourite character was the boy because he gave flowers to his teacher and helped his mum plant the flowers in their backyard.

I would feel calm if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I am helping my mum planting the flowers and even mum is helping me to decorate the plastic bottle to pour the water and put the flower inside the plastic bottle.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen if the teacher told every student in her class to talk about the pink, beautiful flower that the boy gave to her.







5 comments:

  1. Hi Newsam I like your story called shelter from the wind.That looks very cool because you highlight your word that you did in the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Newsam I like your story called shelter from the wind.That looks very cool because you highlight your word that you did in the story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear daughter Newsam,ilove your story well done,love you so much.Faaeaina Pepe mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.