Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

My amazing recount!


MY GOAL: Level 3
IDEAS:Level 2
VOCAB: Level 2
TEXT STRUCTURE: Level 3
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:Level 3

At first the glenbrae school student had a four day weekend.The students didn't go school until Wednesday, guess why? because on Monday is going to be  the queen's birthday and on Tuesday was only teacher’s
day and the teachers were learning about new interesting things that people do not know about the world.

1.On Monday we went shopping to buy vegetables to make for dinner.After that we went to Manukau to buy   more food for the family and even guest from Australia.Moments later my family and I went back home to cook the food for the guest.Meanwhile My parents made delicious food  for the children and parents, but my mum made this special tea which the Samoan people drinks and it is called coco, it is so delicious and really delighted
to other people.

2.On Tuesday it was only teachers day.Later on my family and I went to glen innes to buy lamb chop and soy sauce to cook  for dinner.My parents  went to my aunty’s house  and had a conversation  and have a little feed and then the came back home and  they started cooking dinner it was lamb chomps with chilli in it and soy sauce. Eventually my family and I went
back to sleep for school.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Newsam I loved how you really described your 4 day weekend. One day I would like to try your mums special Samoan coconut tea, I bet it would be delicious. I am looking forward for your other recounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Newsam I would love to have Samoan coconut tea and also
    get the flavour out of the coconut tea.

    nice story I a looking forward to read your next recount.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.