Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

My holiday recount!

Holiday Recount

At the holidays, my family and I went to my sister's netball game. My sister was a goal defence. She was really good at defending her partner.

After that we went to the shops to buy us meat for dinner which was spaghetti meatballs.Later on we went out west to sign the form for my cousin who is coming to New Zealand. Meanwhile we went to Auckland city to celebrate my mum's birthday. We went to the park to play around and take photo's for my mum. Then my parents took us to McDonald to buy us Sundae Ice-cream and it was really delicious.  So we went back home and went back to sleep.

I felt really happy because it was my mum's birthday and I got to go to my sister's netball game.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.