Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

The weekend recount!

My weekend recount

On Sunday, my family and I went to my aunt’s house. We had
lovely, delicious, Samoan food to celebrate my papa’s who just arrived from Samoa.
                                                                                                              
My cousins and my siblings were playing freeze tag and marco polo. Meanwhile my favourite movie came up on tv two and it was called Smurfs 2. The little kids loved watching the Smurfs, and the movie was
a little bit interesting. After that my little brother started playing with my  cute baby cousin.They crawled, ran and laughed together which was  very cute.

Afterwards, more people came, guess who? it was my other aunt and cousins, they were kind and even helpful. At the same time I was playing with my cousins. They were noisy and sometimes they  got really cranky because they were really hungry.

Moments later we went to the shops to buy healthy vegetables at Pak 'n save. My mum bought heaps of food to make our lunch and also bought meat from Mad Butcher. Then we went back home to make food for our family and a couple of hours after eating, I was asleep on my bed dreaming.

My weekend was great, exciting and I was really full eating the food that my mum served to us. It was very exciting getting to play with my family members.


I love weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.