Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

My writing recount!

A special time with my family!


On Saturday last  year there was a birthday party at panmure. My family and I were relaxing for a bit in the car having some positive conversation and playing together because we want to just stay together before we go and play with our amazing, beautiful cousins.


Shortly afterwards my family and I went inside, But guess what we saw? A lot of colourful decorations with fake cars and a huge notebook to write a birthday note and in the inside it was really huge.We saw people and little sweet kids. My siblings and I went to the bouncy castle while my parents watch us smiling  to us very sweet to us. Moments later there was heaps of balloons so my siblings and I went and got it really quickly. After that this beautiful music came up, but it was a remix by DJ Noiz. Later I saw a really gigantic cake with a big picture on top of it, but it was the birthday boy’s picture, it was really sweet and amazing. Next there was a race coming up for the little children that over 3 to 6 years old.  After that some little children won the race. So the adults told us to sing happy birthday to the birthday boy and when we were done the adults gave us two packets of lollies that are very sweet and sour.


I felt very koa (which is maori for happy) because I got to relax to with my family and have some positive conversations and I got to go one the bouncy castle and watch the little kids race.





This is my Rubric.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.