Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

My writing task!

WALT: use conjunctions to extend sentences.
SC: use conjunctions to add more detail to an idea.

You need to persuade the reader, explaining to them whether you agree or disagree with this statement

Give examples and explain why

Actions speak louder than words.

Actions speak louder than words because
if you say something nice like “I like your T-shirt”
and you make a angry face the other person wouldn’t feel that you didn’t mean it.

How you look: 55%
How you say it: 38%
What you say:7%

Respecting Property:If someone threw their jumper away you go pick it up and give it to him/her.
Respecting Others:I respect others by speaking nicely to them
and by doing the right things to other people.
Respecting Learning:If a person comes in class and then they see me
working independently,working hard and finishing my tasks.
Respecting Environment:If my teacher tells me to pick up the
rubbish and put it in the bin I have to do it straight away.
Respecting Self:If my teacher tells me to sit up nicely and fold my
legs I have listened what my teacher said and do it straight away
by respecting myself.

By doing these things I will show people that actions speaks louder than
words and by respecting these POLES, Property, Others, Learning, Environment,
and Self.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.