Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Ripper Rugby!!!

Yesterday room 10 students and my teacher Mrs Moopanar went to the glenbrae field to do ripper rugby with our coach Matt. We did some games to warm up ourselves. When we were about to do some passes we were learning about teamwork and to always concentrate on the ball.

After that we went into 4 groups and and 6 students had to be in each group. It was a race, infact a lot of students were cheating. Matt was not happy about it so be stopped and played another game called ripper rugby tag. So we went to get our gold or white tags and our black, sticky belt to stick our tags on.  The 2 students who were Fasi and Sean. They got a lot of people in with them.

Later on we were finished because it was almost morning tea.

I felt happy because I got to meet coach Matt from varsity and I got to play fun games with my class.

1 comment:

  1. Great recount about Ripper Rugby Newsam, I'm so pleased that you have been blogging lots this year.
    Do you know that last year you did 63 blogposts? I think you could probably do double that this year!
    Just a tip, remember to 'preview' your posts before publishing. The blue font colour is very hard to read on your lovely purple background.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.