Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

My Amazing Reading Response Journal!!!

Reading Response Journal


Title: Wolf in trouble

Author: K. E. Anderson

Today I read about a old, poor wolf who lived with 3 fierce pigs in the forest.

I feel Worried about what I read today because the wolf was trying to eat little red riding hood’s grandma.

My favourite character was the pigs because they fierce to the wolf and they were trying to not do anything bad to grandma or little red riding hood.

I would feel fierce if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I want my family to be protected from the wolf and make sure that the wolf doesn't come near my house.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen: Grandma will lock all the doors, windows and block the chimney so the wolf won’t be able to come inside the try to eat grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.