Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Reflections and achievement!

In 2015 I am grateful for P.E sports, swimming skills, and saying speeches confidently. Also I want to achieve science.

Swimming skills

I love to learn some swimming skills because I want to float like a starfish and swim backwards.

Speeches in schools

You always have to remember your line y eart and be confident in front of your school or church.

P.E sports

Playing for cross country is pretty difficult because you want to beat all students sometimes and you want to be first out of the students. Also soccer and netball tournaments you have to train each day even you work as a team.

Achieving science

I want to achieve science because I wanna learn about chemical change, physical world and space is my favourite out of all so I can learn about the solar system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.