Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

My exciting holiday.

Guess what I did in the holidays? I went to the movies with my family to watch the maze runner scorch trials at Sylvia park. I went to the movies because I wanted to spend some more time with my family.

Firstly my family and I were going to the shops to buy popcorn and coke for us to eat and drink while watching the movie. Next my dad gave the tickets to the hoyts usher so we can get inside the theatre. Later we sat down into our numbered seat and finally the movie started with a loud noise like fireworks.

After that the movie got really interesting and funny too, but it was silent in the theatre. One part of the movie was a big thundering noise clashing and I got a fright. Later on the movie was almost finished, but I didn’t want the movie to end yet. In the movie a boy name Thomas had a plan and he had friends to help to go to a place called wicked. When the movie finished everybody went outside and I think they all enjoyed the movie.

I felt really amazed because I got to spend time with my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.