Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2016

The day that things started disappearing!

The Day That Things Started Disappearing!


Many years ago, I was sitting with my parents and we were watching T.V. After that I got hungry so I went to the kitchen to grab me and my parents some snacks.


Later on when I went to the living room my parents were gone. I was looking for my parents everywhere, but I couldn't look for them anywhere. I went to my neighbours house and I asked them if they saw my parents and they said no. I got so worried and I told my aunty to come and help me look for my parents. She went to the basement with me and then we heard screaming. So I looked beside me and I saw my parents tied up in ropes. I went to help my parents get untied and they were safe and sound.

I felt happy because I found my parents in the basements and they were safe and sound.

Image result for cartoon home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.