Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

My reading response journal!

Reading Response Journal


Title: We’re ON TV

Author: Pat Quinn

Today I read about students from a school called Atiamuri were doing a TV programme

I feel interested about what I read today because they were doing a weather programme and they which country will rain or be sunny

My favourite character was Georgina because she has colourful earrings and she loves recording people’s voices

I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I will help people on their scripts and help them practise to memorize their scripts

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen if they put their TV programme on every television programme and show it to the world



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.