Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

My Amazing Netball Recount!

NETBALL RECOUNT

Today we went to the courts to play netball. We were playing netball to learn some skills.

After that we did a warm up game called high and low. We had to with our partners for this game. We had a beautiful coach name Mrs Nicholson. Later on we had to verse the boys shooting. The boys had 8 points and the girls had 14 points points. The girls won for shooting. Then we had to be in equal groups. So we had 1 person to pass the ball to their team mates. My team lost and the other team won, besides we had tried our best.

I felt sad because my team lost and the other team won and we had tried our best.


Image result for netball

1 comment:

  1. Hi Newsam
    I thought your writing was so interesting and I liked the way you added the colours.But mybe make the netball picture littler but instead of that your writing is lovely.

    GREAT WORK NEWSAM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.