Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Manaiakalani film festival 2015

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2015


On Wednesday the 11 of November, we had an annual film festival. We went by bus to the Sylvia park Hoyt. When we got inside the theatre there were students practising their script on the stage. Setaita and I were sitting down and waiting for the film festival to start. Our movie was last. After that the glenbrae students went up the stage and did their script really confident. And then it was me and Setaita turn to speak up in front of students, teachers and parents. They were cheering for us. Our movie was called let’s be friends. When we finished we sat down and watch the movie that our teacher Mrs Parker created with a music background. I was apart of the movie and I felt good being an actress with other 2 students Loto and Setaita. The movie was pretty cool.
The film festival was finished and Glenbrae went on the bus back to school. I felt proud because I had the opportunity to speak  in front of everyone at the Manaiakalani Film Festival.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.