Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

P.E with Tamaki College

On Friday the Tamaki College students came to glenbrae school to do P.E with us. After that we were given instructors. Our instructors let us play a fun game called moon walk. We had to bump the other team with a big bouncy ball and there was a lot of injuries.

We got really tired playing all the fun games with our TC instructors. Some groups had treats for being good. Afterwards our group played a game called bull rush tackle. I got tackled so I had to be a tagger. I didn't want to tackle people because I might injure them. A lot of people were in with me because I ran very fast and ankled tapped them. After that we finished P.E and went to the courts to get ready for class.

I felt happy because I got to play fun games, receive treats from our instructor and got to meet the Tamaki College students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.