Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Highlights of term 1!

Introduction
On term 1 it was amazing because I learnt a lot, I achieved my goals and I did important learning with my teacher.

Duffy Assembly
My important highlight of term 1 is the Duffy assembly. It is about reading and did you know that it is cool to read. Reading is important to people and you can learn from reading.

Swimming Pools
My next important highlight of term 1 is the Glen Innes swimming pools. We learnt some swimming skills and the swimming skills are back stroke, starfish and free style. If you learn swimming skills you can get better in swimming.

Ripper Rugby
The  last thing that I am going to write about is ripper rugby. You can get fit by running around. In ripper rugby you can learn forward pass or backward pass. You can learn skills about rugby.

Conclusion
I feel Amazing of term 1 because I learnt swimming skills, rugby skills and reading skills.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.