Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

My Amazing Reading Response Journal!

Reading Response Journal

Title: Silent reading


Author: David Hill


Today I read about a girl who was returning books and two boys who were racing in the library


I feel upset about what I read today because two boys were running around a peace and quiet library and making too loud noises in the library


My favourite character was the two boys because they were screaming and got scared by a vacuum cleaner


I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I am returning my library books that I have borrow


I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen if the mum and uncle Joel would take the noisy kids at the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.