Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Holiday rcount!

Guess what i did in the holiday’s, I went to Sylvia park to  watch fast and furious 7.I went on Friday 10 April 2015.I went with my family and my aunty.I went to the movies 




Guess what i did in the holiday’s, I went to Sylvia park to  watch fast and furious 7.I went on Friday 10 April 2015.I went with my family and my aunty.I went to the movies  Guess what i did in the holiday’s, I went to Sylvia park to  watch fast and furious 7.I went on Friday 10 April 2015.I went with my family and my aunty.I went to the movies 
because i wanted to have some fun.We ate popcorn
and drank water to keep healthy and my family too.


The movie was about a man name Dwayne Johnson that had a lot of pain and he went to the hospital.There was this other man,  his name was Paul Walker he almost got injured but he survived.After that Paul Walker went in his mustang car and went inside his home to protect his family.


I felt happy because i got to hang out with my family and watch the movie with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.