Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Financial Literacy #2

Today on 6 September 2016, Griegan and Raymond came to our class again to teach us a new topic which was " lending and borrowing."

So first we did a little bit of warm ups. Griegan had 4 items. They were DVD, pen, $5 bill and a cellphone. 5 groups did plays. Some plays were about borrowing and some were lending broking things that they own. Next we had to fill in the missing words. Some people got it right and some people got it wrong. I got a 5/7 correct. Then we had to write 4 people that we trust. I wrote down families, friends, classmates and church members. Finally Griegan and Raymond told us what we have learnt about borrowing and lending.

I feel responsible because I will take care of my money wisely and trust people who can lend my things back the way it was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.