Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Reading Response Journal

Reading Response Journal

Title: The way of the world


Author: Jack Lasenby


Today I read about a boy name Mrs Cooper and his friends playing with different kinds of instruments.


I feel happy about what I read today because Mrs Cooper loved to plant her vegetables in her garden.


My favourite character was Mrs Cooper because she loves vegetables and she loves hanging out with her friends.


I would feel Happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I will take care of my garden and I loved to play different musical instrument with my friends.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen if Mrs Cooper saved the world and the globe with start spinning around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.