Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Finding Friday

Reading Response Journal

Title: Finding Friday...

Author: Dale Henry

Today I read about finding Friday which was finding object to earn points.

I feel happy about what I read today because Mr Rainbow gave a question and to use strategies to solves mathematics problem.

My favourite character was Mr Rainbow because he gives really fun and exciting challenges for the students to do.

I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I my class and I will complete the challenge and just have fun with our cool activities for an hour.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen They got a really cool trophy and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.